Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playing around

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been playing around with a little bit of crochet this past week. Mostly little things. I am trying to decide on what my goal is for this month. On June 7th I will participate in a Crafts Show in a nearby town. Two of my crafty friends and I will share a big booth and we will certainly have many different items for sale, from weaving, knitting and crochet.

So now preparations have to be made, from having a pop-up tent, to chairs, table coverings, displays, baskets and much more. Everything has to be neatly washed and priced.

At this point I would really like to ask all of you for your opinions. From your own experiences, what kind of things sell the best at crafts shows? I have some basic standby's like Dishcloth, Potholders, and such, but otherwise I am just not sure what kind of things I should still be making up this month. Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here are a few of the things I have been playing around with:

 Some Dishcloth



And some key holders,
but I think they are a bit to large.


And than I made some more coasters






I think they are nice, bright and pretty.
For this I found the pattern here

At the moment I am roaming around on Pinterest to find some more things I might like to make. Hope I can find some quick things.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions.......Till next time

1 comment:

  1. Hi you (-;
    Nice to meet you! Loved your linking Monday idea. I need to catch up with my needle and will definitely join in...
    What about phone jackets, doilies, candle holder, ?
    Have a colourful day!
    Einat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...