Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Link-Yourself Monday #25 & Mandela #8

Hello my lovely Friends! Once again Monday decided to come around and with it Link-Yourself day. So come and join us and show of the lovely things you have made of late. Everybody is welcome. Please be so kind and let your bloggy friends know about this, so they can join us as well. The more the better.

Here are this weeks most viewed Link-ups:








Here now is my Mandela #8,
which was made up from the pattern from
Natas Nest (see link above).
She writes her blog in German and English,
which is very helpful.


It was a real joy to make
and I want to thank Nata for the pattern


I made this one once again in spring colors,
as I love them so much.
The yarn is "I Love This Yarn".




Erika's Crafts Corner Monday Link-Yourself Guidelines:

1. Add links for up to three of your blogposts using the Link-Yourself button below.

2. Please leave a comment on the blogs of the other participants. We all Love comments and know that         others appreciate what we make. Also please tell others you are linking up.

3. Please share this post through Google+, Pinterest or Facebook. That creates more exposure for everybody joining our link-up.




10 comments:

  1. Hi Erika, thanks so much for featuring my men's knit scarf today. What a nice surprise and you put a smile on my face!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could put a smile on your face and thank you for joining the link-ups.

      Delete
  2. How wonderful, many thanks, I'm so pleased!! Congratulations to Txmommylady and Julie as well!

    Erika, Dein Mandala ist echt wunderschön geworden ♥, mir gefällt das enorm in dieser Farbkombi!! Vielen Dank für's Nacharbeiten, freut mich daß alles geklappt hat :-). Und auch dankeschön für die aktuelle Linkparty!
    LG & einen sonnigen Tag
    Nata

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freut mich das du wieder mitmachst und deine schoenen Sachen mit uns teilst.
      Thank you for joining us and showing of your wonderful stuff.

      Delete
  3. I love Nata's mandala...what a beautiful pattern! You did a great job with it, as well, Erika. :) Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary and I am glad to see you are sharing with us again. Your blog is fantastic and I always enjoy what you have to say. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Hi Erika, thanks for hosting, I will also share your link-up on G+ for you. Congratulations to last weeks most viewed, well done all. I have linked up with my latest blog post and two posts from earlier this year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look forward to your link up every week. Thanks for hosting! I am off to look at the what everyone else has been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at last week's Go Crochet Crazy Link Party (for all things homemade and handmade). I hope to see you again for this Friday's link party at www.GoCrochetCrazy.blogspot.com ! I'm glad I saw the reminder for yours on Google+. Now I have your link party on my list and won't forget! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika,

    I wanted to thank you for the wonderful comments you have left on my blog. I have loved my visit here with you seeing all the amazing things you have made and all that your yarny friends have made, too.

    Thank you for posting all of these gorgeous projects.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...