Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Walk in the Country & Mandela #2

This morning the sun is shining and it made me want to get out of the house for a few minutes. It's still a bit cool, but comfortable. So I decided to take a walk down the road from where I live. It's very country.



This Mom Cow gave me a look like "What are you bothering us for"?


Isn't this a cute calf?
It looked very sleepy


Look, the trees are starting to bloom.
So HAPPY to see that.



And now without further ado:
My reveal of
MANDELA #2





Before I forget it, I found the pattern here

Ok, it is time to return to real life
and get some housework done (yuck, lol)

Till next time my Friends......





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mandela!! Looks great.

    You live in a lovely area as well. Love your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the stroll down the country road! I didn't know what a mandela was and couldn't find anything (except for Nelson Mandela). I did however find mandalas and guess that is what you are doing - do your colors signify anything? I read that they do. I guess a mandala can be any size, as long as it's circular? I think they're so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haach, herrliche Bilder!! Und das Mandala ist ganz toll ♥. Vielen Dank für den Link :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...