Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Trivet / Hot Pad

Last night I took a little break from my Giant Granny. Every so often we need to do that if we are working on something bigger. Will continue working on it some more this evening while watching a movie or two, with my feet kicked up in the easy chair and doggies by my feet. Can it get better than that?

So last night than I crocheted this little Trivet I found in the last Crochet World Magazine. There are a few other things I am planning on making from this issue. So expect to see more coming up in the future. So what do you think? Personally love this color. It's pinkish/orange cotton yarn.







2 comments:

  1. I think the color is beautiful and I do love the patterns on your doilies...I should order Crochet World again - I used to enjoy that magazine, but I'm such a pattern hoarder that I have two big binders and a couple of boxes full of patterns "I want to try some day" and really need to get started before "some day" will leave me in the dust (literally) LOL
    Have a great weekend, Erika!
    With Love,
    Doris and Gizzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...