Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Giant Granny Square

Yes my Friends, I am actually here a second time today. Hard to believe huh? Well I guess I am really getting back into the swing of things and getting back to enjoying creating something new. It's been missing a while, but I am glad that it is making a return.

Making a Giant Granny is nothing unusual around here at the moment as there was a crochet-along. Most of you have already finished theirs as I am jumping in at the back-end of it, but better late than never, right? So far this morning I have crocheted 10 rounds, not much but a beginning. Hopefully by this evening I will have doubled that. As it is a rainy day outside and I actually don't have that much to do today, that is a good possibility, if not more. Will keep you posted on my progress.





3 comments:

  1. Hi Erika! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment - much appreciated.
    Your giant square is beautiful, and I absolutely love the knitted orange scarf. The colors make me long for fall weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous. Love the red, white, and blue. Mine is done, I will post it later today. Hope to start a multi-colored one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this patriotic red, white and blue square...the colors really pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...