Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Link-Yourself Monday

Hallo, sorry to say my Internet problems have continued over this last week. We once again had a repairman out over the weekend and hopefully were once again in business, at least for now. This is very much a downfall of living in the country.

Today I will show you a few pictures of my future crafts room before we started cleaning it out. Most of the things in it at that time, were crafts related, as this was a crafts room used by the previous owner before she passed away. Many things can be used in future projects and I am looking forward to working on them this upcoming winter.





We also had an Elvis sighting in a town nearby. Figured it would be fun for you all to see:





Ok, that's all from my neck of the woods for today. Hope to see you again tomorrow for the Tuesday question. Have a lovely day everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had a wonderful time walking around your place (blog). What fun post. Love the elvis!! Thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will have a great sized craftroom there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...