Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tutorial # 1

Hallo my Friends on this sunny, but cool Wednesday afternoon. Earlier I took my fresh cup of Hazelnut Coffee outside to the porch and enjoyed this beautiful day, with the birds chirping in the trees, watching them busily building their little nests and looking at the pretty new flowers that are making their first appearance. Everything is so nice and lushisly green again and I was loving the smell of fresh cut grass that wafted passed my nose. For once I was actually not working in the yard today and I was just able to take it all in and enjoy it. We do need to do that every once in a while. I call it retanking once inner strength.

Isn't this rose just beautiful? And you should smell her......Ohhhh, just wonderful!!

Well my friends, I have my first Tutorial for you all today. I hope it is understandable and without mistakes. Please let me know what you think of it or if you should find any mistakes in the pattern. Thank you and enjoy:

This is what it looks like finished:


You will start by chaining 31 stitches.....Row 1
Row 2- skip the first three stitches and make your first dc (double crochet). 1 dc in each stitch across. Chain 4 and turn.

Row 3- 1 dc in 3rd dc of chain, chain 1, skip next dc, 1 dc in next stitch.....repeat this until end of row 3. Chain 3 and turn.

Row 4- 1 dc in each stitch and space across.


Row 5 & 6- Repeat Row 3 and 4.


Row 7- Chain 3, skip next 3 stitches and crochet 1 dc in the stitch = 1 leaning dc made which will serve as base for the coming 3-dc block = chain 3 and crochet 3 dc's over stem of leaning dc just made. Repeat this to end of row. 1 dc in last chain. Chain 4 and turn.





Row 8- 1 dc in last stitch of cluster, which is once again used as the base for the block. Work blocks the same as on Row 7, that is chain 3, then work 3 dc over leaning dc just made. Make 1 last dc in last stitch, chain 6 and turn.



Row 9- Work 1 sc (single crochet) in 4th stitch of block, chain 3, 1 sc in 4th stitch of block and continue until end of Row. Chain 3 and turn.


Row 10- Work 3 dc into each chain and 1 dc into each sc. Continue till end of row. Chain 3 and turn.


Row 11-14 - Continue working these rows the same as in beginning of pattern.






Now just a little close-up of the center of this pattern:





Okay.......I hope this is easy enough to understand, but please do not hesitate to point out to me, what I could do better, as this has been my first tutorial ever.

For today, I will bit you all farewell and hope to see you again soon.......  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...